Last Updated: June 17, 2021
Any and all digital products, including, but not limited to, downloadable contract templates (collectively, “Digital Products”), you may find at chandylaw.com, are owned and operated by Casey Handy-Smith, LLC through its digital storefront (“Store”). Casey Handy-Smith, LLC is not a law firm.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE STORE AND THE PRODUCTS YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
The Store provides an online space to give visitors general information on commonly used legal contracts. We do not draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts to your particular situation. The Store is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
We strive to keep our Digital Products accurate, current and up-to-date. However, for a variety of reasons, We cannot guarantee that all of the information in the Store is completely current or applicable to your circumstances. The law changes rapidly and is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different courts and certain government and administrative bodies. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind in the Store can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the legal information contained in the Store is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. If you need legal advice for your specific problem, issue or document, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
Casey Handy-Smith, LLC is not a law firm nor do we provide any legal advice. This Store is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of the Store does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and us or any of our affiliates or subsidiaries.
When you use or access certain portions of the Store you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form.
- Refund Policy. All purchases made in the Store are FINAL. No refunds will be issued for any reason.
- No Warranty. THE STORE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE STORE ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘“AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE STORE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE STORE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE STORE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (C) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE STORE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR USE OR CIRCUMSTANCES.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE STORE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD/ACCESS OR ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall We, our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers, or licensees be liability for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage, however it arises.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Us harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Store and the Materials.
- Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Store and we ask that you do not submit any personal information to us.